Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chapter 17: Finaly...

So here I am in the WCJC computer lab waiting for my next final. I do so hate final season. I stress and break out. I have the soothing sounds of MJ and "Beat It" rocking the back parts of my brain to calm me a bit. I brought my reocrder to school thinking I would sit outside and play it to sooth myself too. I was standing in line to sell my books back, scoping out a place I could play some music outside when...the butterfly showed up. I washed my hands of him and his egotisical attidude weeks ago. I was done with him. But then there are the incidents with the car and parking...
But there he was and he said hey to me. We talked about study and finals for--I kid you not--about one minute. That's all. Then I left. Why? I don't know...
I'll add more to this post later. I justed wanted to let you all know that, no I'm not dead yet. Even though it's final season...

No comments:

Post a Comment